Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sharp & Soft Action Sets


I have received dozen of emails and inquires about how I make my images so sharp.  It does have a bit to do with selecting the correct manual setting in your camera.  However, I also sharpen all my images in Photoshop.  I wanted to pass along my tricks.  I created a set of actions, the action set includes 3 actions: 
-Way Sharp
-Perfect Sharp
-A Touch Sharp



I couldn't stop there!!  I decided to also create a Soften Action.  This Action Set also includes 3 separate actions: 
-Way Soft
-Perfect Soft
-A Touch Soft


   

The action set includes a video tutorial on tricks to using the actions.

Actions are compatible with CS AND Elements 9 & 10.
Also comes with a step by step video for all other versions of Elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment